Friday, April 8, 2011

It Made my Day

The other day Younger Boy was sitting down and doing his homework. It’s an activity where the sentence starts with a vocabulary word of the week and the child fill it in and draws a photo to go along with it.

I was sitting on the couch nursing Baby JC when Younger Boy came out with his paper:

YB: How do you spell your name?
Me: C-R-Y-S-T-A-L
YB: That’s it! Because I heard the “l” and that means it’s the end of your name.
Me: Oh, OK.

He went up to take a nap afterward and I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. I noticed his homework for the day was still lying out on the table. So of course I had to go take a peek.

This is what I saw:


3 comments:

LuckyNo27 said...

That stuff always tears me up!!

Anonymous said...

Save that! Forever!

Smirking Cat said...

What a beautiful picture! How sweet.