Thursday, March 31, 2011

If you have an inner cat lady

If you are like me and are a cat lady ... or if you're hiding an inner cat lady inside ... or if you love all the stories about Nasty Cat...then please come follow my new cat blog at


The editor of the newspaper that is published in the small town I grew up in approached me and asked if I would like to continue my cat blog (that was discontinued at work) on her blog community. Since I love talking about my cat I couldn't resist the opportunity.

And if not, it's OK. I promise I won't cry or go cat lady crazy on you. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool that she thought enough of your blog to ask you to continue it in her blog community!

Crys said...

I felt special. I really enjoyed having a cat blog. I'm happy to be able to have the opportunity to host it somewhere else.

Smirking Cat said...

Why hide my inner cat lady? I am proud of my love for cats! I will check out your cat blog right now!