Monday, January 25, 2010

I’m Sick Again

Well I’ve been sick, and sick and sicker. The wedding is less than two weeks away and I’m here with some swollen sinuses and hacking junk out of my lungs. I’d like to thank Middle Boy for personally bringing this into the house as he had it just before I got it. Apparently not being able to sleep, being stressed out and doing too much is just asking to get sick. So that’s where I’ve been. Sick and trying to take better care of myself…Except for right at this moment because I can’t sleep.

I only have one instance of Jane to report on. We found out that she just officially was granted her drivers license back after a year of not having it. This means that she has not only been driving around with a not-so-good-functioning brain but has also been driving the boys around with her not-so-good-functioning brain and no driver’s license. To say that FH and were horrified to realize this is putting it mildly. But we can’t do much about it now. So we’ve made a note of it in our binder for safe keeping and we’ve let it roll off our backs.

Other than that things have been well here, except for half of us being sick. I hope to be able to post regularly again once I’m feeling better and for sure after the wedding on February 6th.

I hope all is well with all of you and your families. Cross your fingers for me that I can get over this nastiness before the wedding!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Hi,

I just started reading your blog, and I can totally relate. In September I am marrying a guy with a 2.5 year old son.

Hang in there, I'm sure the nastiness will go away before the wedding. Fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better before your big day!

Amy said...

Hope you get well soon!

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Being this close to the wedding is stressful enough, you don't need to be sick on top of it! I hope you went to the Dr. and told him to give you the good stuff. You need to kick that out of your system ASAP! You should try one of those saline sprays like "Simply Saline" or a netty(sp?) pot. The salt water helps dry up your sinuses and get the ick out.

Minnie said...

Oh man. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Stress from wedding planning is enough, I can't even imagine with the Jane escapade. She never stops.

Stepped in H-E Double L said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Morocco said...

Hey, I hope you get better soon! I am so happy for you!

*Marie* said...

Hope you feel better quickly, and everyone else in your household does, too. And if I don't get the chance to talk to you again before your wedding- Congrats! and Enjoy <3

Yo said...

i had it, and it lasted about a week. you'll be fine. sleep (or rest) as much as you can. serious.

sending you orange juice and vitamin c thoughts :)