Thursday, July 11, 2013

Revival Post

It has been so long since I last wrote, and I cannot tell you how many times I’ve laid down in bed at 3am, half asleep/half delusional, as I internally busted out a blog post that I vowed to write in the morning.

Older Boy is now 13. Welcome to the crazy Teen Years. Enough Said.

Middle boys is now 10. That’s a whole other blog post. He is at the cross-roads between almost being mature enough, yet still not yet close to being as mature as he thinks he is.

Younger Boy is going to be 8. That is the age that Older Boy was when I moved in with them back in 2008. He too is still struggeling with wanting to be a BIG boy and trying anything to get attention (positive or negative).

Toddler  J.C. is my Mini Me to all ends of the definition. She is going to be 3 in October.  And Baby RJ is going to be 1 at the end of this month.

Let’s just say that my hands are full. My brain is overflowing. My kitchen floor stays clean for a mere hour at the most if it’s mopped during nap time. And there is not enough time in a day to get everything done. 

I’m truly hoping to try and start blogging again. I miss it so much and I know that I could definitely use a dose of other Mommy bloggers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the beginning of all your fun. Better known as the teen years. ;)

Welcome back!

Crys said...

Thanks Amy! I've definitely already noticed a difference in the teen years. Gah! ha ha.

*Marie* said...

Hi Sweetie. I still read every post, and think about you often. Glad to hear an update. Keep up the great mothering!