Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On the way

I've been trying to work on a new update for you. However, I'm currently fighting over the keyboard with Baby J. She is cruising, and is very, very successful as assisted standing. She also wants to help me write this blog entry because short of buckling her down into her rocker she keeps ending up over at my lap top. Her tiny fingers trying to mimic mine and type away. Except she just managed to pull of the "Delete" key button and I somehow magically got it to stick on.

Her and a lack of sleep are some of the main reasons I've not posted in a while. And summer vacation. Nasty Cat wanted to make sure I included that. Cross your fingers that I can post an update tomorrow and can get some good sleep tonight.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to graduate school during my summer "vacation." Not much sleep here either. Here's to hopin' you get some soon!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to bio-motherhood! =)

Pam said...

Get some rest! I have about a years worth of photos with DD2 grabbing at the camera. It made me laugh so much, and even more so now. Keyboards are also fun to bang on! Have any old ones lying around? Just a thought...